Condensed to a very simple truth, all life on earth exists on the same general surface, needs the same 'clean' waters, and is dependant on the same 'clean' air. Life in a bubble, right?.
Or an elevator.. have you ever been in a crowded elevated and suddenly felt the urge to fart? It's funny isn't it?
Not so funny if you are on the receiving end of somebody else's fart though. Right?!!
So how come we don't apply this simple truth to how we treat the earth? Like the Howard's story suggests, they weren't sick before the oil/gas industry started shitting in their part of the bubble.
Re-Posted February 5, 2017
N. Donna Wise
- 7.7.17 - AER.. can't deliver on mandate to protect health & safety
- 3.16.17 - Save the Polar Bears
- 3.9.17 - DE-ICING Wind Turbine Blades with a HELICOPTER
- 2.18.17 - C O M P L I C I T
- 2.12.17 - "We do have an aging pipeline infrastructure..." Notley, May 31, 2012
- 2.8.17 - "It’s important to keep an eye on radiation-monitoring data"
- 2.5.17 - A "Mini IceAge" is Coming Soon
- 2.5.17 - RADIOACTIVE RANCHERS?
- 1.26.17 - Bill Fossil Fuel Firms for Climate Costs
- 1.13.17 - Supreme Court of Canada - Decision, Ernst vs AER
- 12.9.16 - Boons NOT Budging - Site C damn DAM
- 3.8.16 - Fracking Earthquakes
- 1.1.15 - Fracking - Please Don't Do It
- 1.4.14 - What about the UNREPORTED spills?
- 7.26.12 - I live and farm over pipelines TOO!