This is not just an Oklahoma problem, says this farm girl from Alberta.
The truth is 'they' surrounded us, contaminated our air, water and soil to the point that living on our farm was no longer worth fighting for, or healthy.
We kept the bastards from drilling an additional 20 CBM wells on our land for over 10 years. I watched as our health deteriorated from what I believe was nothing short of a methodical slow poisoning from 'their' fracking madness.
My parents' home and the land was sold a year ago because we recognized it was only a matter of time before the 'property' would become monetarily worthless.
We had, by that time, already paid with our health.
N. Donna Wise
March 8, 2016
- 3.16.17 - Save the Polar Bears
- 3.9.17 - DE-ICING Wind Turbine Blades with a HELICOPTER
- 2.18.17 - C O M P L I C I T
- 2.12.17 - "We do have an aging pipeline infrastructure..." Notley, May 31, 2012
- 2.8.17 - "It’s important to keep an eye on radiation-monitoring data"
- 2.5.17 - A "Mini IceAge" is Coming Soon
- 2.5.17 - RADIOACTIVE RANCHERS?
- 1.26.17 - Bill Fossil Fuel Firms for Climate Costs
- 1.13.17 - Supreme Court of Canada - Decision, Ernst vs AER
- 12.9.16 - Boons NOT Budging - Site C damn DAM
- 3.8.16 - Fracking Earthquakes
- 1.1.15 - Fracking - Please Don't Do It
- 1.4.14 - What about the UNREPORTED spills?
- 7.26.12 - I live and farm over pipelines TOO!